What are on page Ranking Factors for Seo?
1. Content of Page: The content of a page plays a vital role in search ranking. Good content helps drive more traffic to a website. Good content must supply a demand and must be linkable.
2. Title Tag: A title tag is an HTML element that specifies the title of a web page. Title tags are displayed on SERP as the clickable headline for a given result and are important for usability, SEO and social sharing. The title tag of a web page is a concise description of page content.
3. URL: SEO ranking factors has to do with having the right kind of URL. Specifically, that’s a URL that Google’s bots can easily reach and crawl. The URL clearly shows the hierarchy of the information on the page. The information is used to determine the relevancy of a given web page by search engines.
4. Image alt text: Alt tags will be displayed in place of an image if an image file cannot be loaded. Alt tags provide better image context/ descriptions to search engine crawlers, helping them to index an image.
5. Page Speed: Page speed has been cited as one of the main SEO ranking factors for years. Google wants to improve users’ experience of the web, and fast-loading web pages will definitely do that.