In the event you click the over hyperlink, you can see a much wider version with the infographic, although many of us furthermore idea it was well worth revealing only at SEW.
Every one of the sizing’s come in pixels (width by height), in addition to every thing is actually up-to-date adjusted 2 12 , 2015.
Please i want to learn in case there’s whatever you decide and believe we should include, this is very much a function happening. Underneath the infographic you’ll find the text from the infographic which we’ll bring up to date often while changes are created to the various social support systems.
Inside simply no unique buy, listed below are the various graphic sizing’s with regard to Tweets, Facebook or myspace, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn in addition to Youtube.Twitter
- Header image: 1500 x 500 (maximum file size 5MB)
- Profile image: 400 x 400 (displays at 200 x 200, maximum file size 2MB)
- In-stream photo: 440 x 220 (but can expand to 1024 x 512)
- Twitter accepts GIF, JPEG, and PNG files
- Photos can be up to 5MB. Animated GIFs can be up to 3MB
- Profile Picture: 180 x 180 (displays 160 x 160 on desktop, 140 x 140 on smartphones)
- Cover Photo: 851 x 315 (displays 640 x 360 pixels on smartphones)
- Shared image and link: 1200 x 630
- Profile Picture: 77 x 77 (appears as a circular image)
- Photo Thumbnails: 238 x 238
- Photo Size: 641 x 641
- Profile photo: 250 x 250 (maximum file size 100MB)
- Cover photo: 1080 x 608 (this is ‘recommended”, although the smallest photo you can choose is 480 x 270, the largest photo is 2120 x 1192.)
- Profile picture: 60 x 60
- Board display: 216 x 146
- Pins appear in boards with a maximum width of 236, with the height scaled.
- Expanded pins have a minimum width of 600, with the height scaled.
- Profile picture: 120 x 120
- Banner Image: 646 x 220
- Link upload thumbnail: 180 x 110
- Image upload: maximum width is 350 with the height scaled to fit.
- Profile image: 100 x 100 (this is automatically pulled from Google+)
- Cover image: 850 x 176