This month, Google Adwords Certification revived the AdWords Search Advertising exam to convey it up and coming with more current stage components and industry patterns. This is one of the Google Partners tests that goes toward AdWords accreditation — AdWords Fundamentals being the other.
So what’s new in the most recent Search Advertising exam? We approached Google for an once-over, and here’s a rundown of a percentage of the new points that are currently included:
- seek promoting patterns;
- call-just advertisements;
- portable promotions (application expansions, versatile application introduces, portable application engagement);
- remarketing records for pursuit promotions (RLSA);
- upgraded cost-per-click (ECPC), adaptable offer systems;
- closeout bits of knowledge, paid and natural report, portions;
- cross-gadget transformations; and
- opportunities tab.
The configuration hasn’t changed. There are still 100 inquiries and a 120-minute time limit, and to pass, you’ll require a score of no less than 80 percent.
The study aide and refresher guide have both been overhauled to incorporate the new exam content, so never fear in case you’re coming up for reestablishment or wanting to take the exam interestingly.